"The eyes are the window to the soul... AND THE BODY!"
Pinpoint the specific weaknesses in your body with a personalized Iridology Report!
If you're unsure about the science of Iridology and would like to learn more, click here.
Here's what you get with this Iridology Reading:
- NEW! A full personalized Iridology Report! - Your analysis will point out your cellular, glandular, and genetic weaknesses (with detailed descriptions of each weakness). This report can pinpoint weaknesses in the following areas: your digestive system, nervous system, skin weakness, cholesterol utilization, drug deposits, the skeletal system, the endocrine systems, the colon, lymphatic congestion, and more!
- NEW! Descriptions for each one of your most pressing Iridology weaknesses with details on what they mean for your current state of health. Understand how your weaknesses affect you.
- NEW! Labeled Iris Photos! - You will also receive a copy of your Iris photos clearly labeled with the challenges and weaknesses found in your body. That way, you'll have an even clearer understanding of what's going on with you systemically.
- A completely personalized 8 Week Herbal Protocol addressing all of the specific weaknesses and challenges that are seen in your Iris. This herbal protocol thoroughly addresses any “dis-ease” within the body and amplifies the detoxification/ regeneration process.
- Highly Informative Detox Materials: Guides, Files, Instructions, Charts, and Tools. These are packed with critical information and will be an amazing guide for you on your journey.
If you'd also like unlimited coaching for 2 months, a phone consultation, an extensive Health Assessment, a personalized Diet Plan, Recipe ebooks, and more, check out my Master Detox Program which includes not only an Iridology Reading but so much more!
*After your purchase, please email me via the CONTACT page with your full name and email. I will contact you within 24 hours of your purchase with directions.
Public Figures/Celebrities— Email Confidentiality Agreements to the Media Division after your booking (firstname.lastname@example.org).